Friday 8 November 2013

Friday Funny... what they say isn't what they mean!

So we're all fans of Facebook eh? I think our online lives may be a little different to our real ones...

"I am sure everyone lies about their wonderful lives on it. So, here is my interpretation of what is really being said on Facebook…..

Wow..suitcase packed off on our lovely hols with my amazing husband and wonderful children
( I am shattered from being up all night packing for these lazy bastards….I want to drink wine already and its only 4am and we are not even at the airport yet)

Just cooked a lovely tea ( insert picture), can’t wait to snuggle down with my man and eat it!
(He's still in a pub... so I've warmed it up then put it on a plate so you will all think I am a domestic goddess)

Had the most amazing night with my lovely friends…
( spent most of the night complaining about lack of sleep, trying to stop desperately distraught friend from yelling abuse at inappropriate man, holding hair for ‘shots all night’ friend while she vomits up £40 worth of booze…..never again.)

Just had a lovely bath complete with candles!!
( had to wash as covered in mud and electricity ran out so was forced to use a candle.)

Enjoyed a lovely long walk with the dogs today!
( because the f*ckers ran off and it took me 5 miles to catch them.)

Had a lovely day with all the family today!
( what was lovely about it was when they went home)

Am off to see a lovely friend of mine I have not seen since school!
( hope she is fatter and looks older than me)

Spent a lovely afternoon making cakes with the kids!
( will now have to spend the rest of the week cleaning cake batter off the ceiling)

Can’t wait to hit the shops with my daughters today! Girlie shopping!
( goodbye salary hello strops and arguments – just kill me now)

Going to have a lovely relaxing early night!
( have to get to bed and asleep pronto, hubby feeling fruity, am not in mood so instigating avoidance tactics)"

For this wonderful post, we can thank Anna Matthews and her Rambling's and her group on Facebook. Anna, (not the u-ni-k gifts Anna) is a mum of two girls who likes to post the daily happenings of her life.....every single thing you will read actually did and has happened her. We hope you like her ramblings as much as we do.  

*taken from Anna's  Ramblings (Facebook open group)*
Click here to see more of her funny stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment