Tuesday 13 August 2013

Teacup Tuesday- So very helpful!

It's the Summer holidays and I am having lots of fun with the naughties, 
Dancing with Butterflies, Making Cakes, Sticking, Gluing, Painting, Riding our bikes, learning and investigating about Bumble bee's, and lots lots more.

If like me you have a want to be Artist come Banksy at home, this ever so helpful and knowledgeable reference guide is great. It was recently shown to me and I thought as a Mum I should share.

It includes the following, 

Removes crayon from walls
Removes crayon from wallpaper
Removes permanent ink from most items
Removes crayon from shoes
Removes crayon from toys
Removes crayon from chalk boards
Removes crayon from carpet (be sure to test WD-40 on low visibility area of carpet before using)
Frees stuck LEGO® blocks




Happy Summer! Let them get a bit messy....with the knowledge it all comes out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment