Tuesday 20 December 2011

Looking ahead


With 2011 almost at an end (apologies for jumping Christmas, we close to spend time with our family over Christmas, so after Christmas eve we don’t re-open till 2nd January) I am looking ahead to all things new and fresh.
2012 will be the first year in three that I start the year off not pregnant! 
Phew…. a much lighter start to my new year.  With a lighter frame (?) but a growing family I start 2012 with a positive approach to look for new and exciting makers to add to the unik family.
We are always looking for new, traditional and unique jewels to add to our trove. We would love to hear from you if you make something wonderful that should be shared and loved forever.
We already have many new things to add to the unik website that Sarah and I are very very excited about (I will tell you more later). We (Sarah) are working on the website to bring these new things to you soon.
In the meantime, If you want to show us your treasures click here.
Happy Making!
Even Ida and I are having a go at making some real treasures!!
Watch out for them in 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment