Friday 1 June 2012

A Muddy Jubilee Friday Funny

If like my daughter your little one is Peppa Pig mad....this should make you both laugh on this lovely Friday.

ENJOY!



In this special episode, Peppa visits the Queen with Miss Rabbit who has received a special award for all her hard work (she works at the fayre, is the bus driver, ice cream seller) a very busy bunny don't you know! She invites all her friends along for this special experience to Buckingham Palace. The result, you can see....Muddy Puddles with HM the Queen
If as weather predicts, we have rain over the weekend, we could all be joining them!

*This episode is due to air on Tuesday 4th June on Channel 5's Milkshake and then later be released onto DVD. As a secret Peppa fan myself I am quite excited! I know a certain Grandma who is as equally as excited as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment