Friday 15 July 2011

Christmas in July. I know- scary!


My Goodness!
Today I was told by a very lovely lady from a lovely publication that this month they are focusing on their Christmas Guide.

In July!!
I know, Crazy!!!




So today I have been absorbing myself with Christmas!! While attempting to play football with an only just walking Ida, as the hot July sun shone down and baked all my green veggie’s I am growing to a crisp…. (Must remember to water them in a minute!) I looked at our unique gifts through the eyes of a Christmas shopper! And was pleasantly surprised… Yay! I could actually do an awful lot of my shopping in just one spot!

In addition to our new Daddy and Up cycling maker that we have added to our family this week, we have also worked with some of our makers to make exclusive gifts just for us.  We cannot reveal what or who they are yet but come September we will have our very own exclusives, in addition to our other gorgeous gifts. We will shout it from the roof tops as soon as we have the peices to show you!
Until then- Beauties is all I have to say.

Obviously as I write this the sun has gone to bed and the rain has started to fall. We are in England after all. Who knows if the Summer is over or only just at the very beginning. Just please remember that we have many new wonderful makers on our horizon and lots of gorgeous ones we are already very proud of. 
As we all know, we never have enough time in the day so make your life easier. 
When you do start to think about tinsel and baubles again, we are practically a one-stop Christmas shop for under 5’s!!


No comments:

Post a Comment