Wednesday 8 June 2011

It's worth not value that counts...

Today I spent over £70 for a hairdresser to put tomato ketchup in my hair. Yes that's right, over £70 for a trim and to smell like a lovely plate of chips. But I no longer have green hair and I look kind of presentable again. The lovely Hayley at Hair Mechanix worked her magic with the contents of the kitchen cupboard and the end result was worth twice the value of the money I handed over.

But I can't blame my recent poor appearance for the lack of blogging recently. To explain my recent departure, I've been working hard creating a look-book or gallery for the website. We need to be able to show you some of our lovely products in their natural setting, rather than just photos of them laid out on a flat white surface! Why? Well, currently we really are not doing our artists and makers any justice with the images we have. And as they say, a picture is worth a 1000 words!

So, apologies for the interruption in normal service - things will now be back to normal with short daily updates of all things u-ni-k and our antics. And remember to keep your eye on the website and Facebook page; you never know thanks to the magical Hayley and wonderful Mr. Heinz I may even put a recent photo (of my face - see earlier blog to remind yourself of that little panic) of Anna and I on there. Now there's a picture that will be worth more than a 1000 words.

;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment